Executive Team 22-23
Director of ASB
- Hi! My name is Constance Bledsoe, and I’m the Director for ASB this year! I’m a senior at UK, and I’m getting a dual degree in Neuroscience and Psychology. I was a Site Leader this past Spring for our Disaster Recovery Trip to Puerto Rico, and I’m super excited to continue to help grow and lead ASB in many ways this year! My favorite part of ASB is being able to give back to others through various types of service work, all the amazing in depth education about the social justice issues we will be working with, learning about the communities that we will be going to, and the connections that we are able to make with so many people.
Assesstment Chair of ASB
- Hi my name is MaKayla Slone, and I’m the assessment chair for ASB! I’m a senior here at UK, and I’m a public health major on the pre-PA track. I attended the ASB disaster recovery trip in Puerto Rico this past spring, and I’m so excited to attend even more service trips this school year! My favorite parts of ASB are connecting with lots of new people, developing a better understanding of social justice issues, and making a difference in others’ lives.
Internal Relations Chair of ASB
- Hi! I’m Grace Brecht, and I’m the internal relations chair for ASB. I’m a junior from Cincinnati, majoring in Communication Sciences and Disorders, and minoring in Spanish. I love ASB because of the cool people and impactful, justice-based service.
Public Relations Chairs of ASB
Cynthia & Daniela
- Hi we are the public relations chairs for ASB! We are both majoring in marketing and are very excited for managing ASB’s social media and website this year. More content on the fall overnight trip and spring trips is coming up! We will be officially announcing our side leaders and their trips very soon! Stay tuned!
- Advise and oversee the executive team and program as a whole
- Serve as a professional resource for interested students, participants, advisors, and student leadership
- Facilitate the yearly transition of student leadership and ensure the mission/vision are retained
- If you are a faculty/staff member…
- Wanting to know how you can get more involved
- Needing to discuss an incident where UK ASB policies and/or contracts were violated
- To discuss any matters with the primary staff contact for UK ASB