Contact Us

For more information about University of Kentucky Alternative Service Breaks, contact us:

In Person:

In the Center for Community Outreach, housed in 106 Student Center (CSI)

(Big glass room in the basement)

Via Phone:


Via E-mail:

On Social Media:

Check us out (and like us!) on Facebook!

Follow us onĀ Twitter!